Coming Soon... Tours Of The Caribbean Given By Yours Truly

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
Coming Soon...
Tours of The Caribbean!
I will be giving tours of Islands, info e.t.c.
All of which will be in Role Play form.
There will be a fee of 5 gold per pirate :p (jk)
I will be sailing around and showing people the entire caribbean before landing on all of the islands.
Some info given or said by me will be made up. So yeah.
A Date and Time will be determined.
:):fight: I hope you guys will attend. :)

hope u know all about the old islands before they changed otherwise ppl r not ejumicated and dont know what they r talking about ive been here from the begening so i is well ejumicated.... ur ejumicated right?

I am very educated mate, I have been playing since Late January/Early February of 2008. :):fight: Now there will be a few rules for these "tours",please don't interrupt or invite anyone that would cause a disturbance, and if asked I will include a few people for historical knowledge if I am unable to remember. So if you know a little bit about the old island's as well as lore please whisper to me when we are at any place during the tour. I will need a "translator" for those who have Speed-Chat Plus, if some words are not going showing up for those members. So yeah. :)
Edit: 9:14 p.m. Eastern time I'm on The Kokoros Ocean/Server on the back of the East India Trading Company Dock near The Fishing NPC if anyone would like to go threw a "test run".

I am very educated mate, I have been playing since Late January/Early February of 2008. :):fight: Now there will be a few rules for these "tours",please don't interrupt or invite anyone that would cause a disturbance, and if asked I will include a few people for historical knowledge if I am unable to remember. So if you know a little bit about the old island's as well as lore please whisper to me when we are at any place during the tour. I will need a "translator" for those who have Speed-Chat Plus, if some words are not going showing up for those members. So yeah. :)
Edit: 9:14 p.m. Eastern time I'm on The Kokoros Ocean/Server on the back of the East India Trading Company Dock near The Fishing NPC if anyone would like to go threw a "test run".

i hate speed chat get annoying to talk to people who have it but i can translate and i know a good deal of the old islands though the wild islands (exception rumrunners) are still the same i even know a few things about the beta even though i was not in it though may not be able to make it i will list some of the info here

the kraken was originally in the beta and sunk ships after the timer ran out (dont forget to tell them ships had a timer for an hour and after that hour was up you would sink)
kingshead used to have a jail that you would end up in if u died it was the only guarded jail (i am not entirely sure about this as it has been so long and no one has a video of it when it came)
the game was never finished and originally had many more story quests and even ship customization
you used to be able to sail your ship right out of the dock in beta but due to too many people crashing this was changed to what we have now

i have more but im not gonna list it all

Can you send a message to my inbox about all the locations on the main islands that the Host GM's talked about such as: Farmer's Market I think was one location on Port Royal near the new Gypsy NPC? Please and Thank you. :) :fight:

Well u could charge if they had trading and if they did id be rich because i could be a lawyer in the game im that good at winning arguments and confusing people

Lets keep it to tour talk guys. all james wants to do is hold a fun tour if you think you know more help him with his knowledge by private messaging him Thanks.

alright guys i'm gonna clean this thread out if you dont have anything to add to james' thread dont bother typing it lol bicker on your profiles this is about his tour

Back