Common TLOPO Errors Explained

I have the same issue on my older laptop. However my new laptop can run it just fine.
My brother's old laptop is almost exactly the same as my old one and can run it alright, but his has a basic AMD graphics card while mine is Integrated Graphics. Also note that I've been able to run TLOPO on it in the past on reduced graphics.

I'm not sure if I'm asking for a resolution or just contributing data lol, do whatever you will with this info. Sorry for the information flood.
It isn't because of your computer. I am running it all a very fast computer with even a faster connection with lower ping than the other poster and weeks ago I could play it maybe 80% of the time I tried to log on the other times it would give me the trying to connect message before the connection broken error. It didn't matter if I was using wifi or a direct connection to the internet. The problem causing this has now gotten to the point that in the past couple of weeks I haven't gotten on one time. I will generally try maybe 3 to 5 times before just giving up. Until they fix the problem on their side this error will just continue. I suspect it is caused from the number of people logging on. The one time in the past two few weeks I was able to get on was when there was very light load on the system but then it crashed out and I was again just getting the broken connection errors.

It isn't because of your computer. I am running it all a very fast computer with even a faster connection with lower ping than the other poster and weeks ago I could play it maybe 80% of the time I tried to log on the other times it would give me the trying to connect message before the connection broken error. It didn't matter if I was using wifi or a direct connection to the internet. The problem causing this has now gotten to the point that in the past couple of weeks I haven't gotten on one time. I will generally try maybe 3 to 5 times before just giving up. Until they fix the problem on their side this error will just continue. I suspect it is caused from the number of people logging on. The one time in the past two few weeks I was able to get on was when there was very light load on the system but then it crashed out and I was again just getting the broken connection errors.
I'm still confused, though, how my older laptop can't run the game and my new one runs it without a blink, on the same internet connection.

I have a friend in the Netherlands who is trying to play but when she tries to start the launcher it shuts down. she has unistaled and re-downloaded but same problem. any help would be greatly appreciated

I have a friend in the Netherlands who is trying to play but when she tries to start the launcher it shuts down. she has unistaled and re-downloaded but same problem. any help would be greatly appreciated
Have her send an email to support@tlopo.com with as many details as she can provide about the issue. We'll do our best to assist her there.

I thought maybe I was typing my information in wrong, so I typed it into notepad++, made sure it matched the website's by signing in with that information. Then used those on the launcher and still got an incorrect username and/or password.

I thought maybe I was typing my information in wrong, so I typed it into notepad++, made sure it matched the website's by signing in with that information. Then used those on the launcher and still got an incorrect username and/or password.
Make sure you're typing your username into the launcher, not your email address. The launcher doesn't work with email addresses, but I think the website does.

Make sure you're typing your username into the launcher, not your email address. The launcher doesn't work with email addresses, but I think the website does.
I did not put my email address in.
I have tried capitalizing the first letter, all letters ect for the username and have even changed the password to see if I was just using a character that wasn't accepted with the same result.

It is.

5610458202.png
Are you telling me my internet is weak? lol. I get "The server appears to be temporarily unavailable, still trying..." and then "Your internet connection to the servers has been unexpectedly broken." after I wait.

I am getting the 501 error every time I have tried to log in. I've reserved the time slot in the correct time zone, and have tried multiple ways to get my username/password to work. When I got the 'Manage My Account' in the launcher, I have zero problems. What gives?

EDIT: I finally decided to change may password, and somehow that worked it out. Odd seeing as I just registered less than 48 hours ago. Oh well. Finally getting somewhere.
So if anyone else is getting the 501 ERROR, change your password - that seemed to have helped me.

Last edited:
Prod-Gs-2-tlopo.com:7969 I've always had this message, but i click okay, and it just goes in, but now i click it, can it's at 0% for awhile, then it gives me the message again

Can someone please help me, i have a laptop with all version of Microsoft C++ installed, DirectX 12, the game gets to the first loading screen then instantly crashes, i don't know what else to do

Can someone please help me, i have a laptop with all version of Microsoft C++ installed, DirectX 12, the game gets to the first loading screen then instantly crashes, i don't know what else to do
You can try to delete the cache in the game files, run the program as administrator and putting the game to the highest priority, I hope this can help.

Back