Common TLOPO Errors Explained

Get in line, dude. We all know this. It's happening to everyone.

I actually took the liberty of looking at the logs and it says there are some errors with the ships. For example, one line says "AttributeError: Ship instance has no attribute 'cannons'". You developers probably already knew this, but on the small chance you didn't, I hope it helped :)
i noticed that too which makes sense someone in another thread said they were bale to launch a fishing boast but not player ships

not entirely sure if I can post this on this forum page but recently I been getting stuck on loading screen. If anyone is having the same problem please notify me if you find a solution.

Every time I log in and play for about two-three minutes my game crashes and the game goes away and I am left with just my home screen. This has happened to me when I fired a cannon at another boat, when I tried to anchor at an island, and just when I was sailing around. Note: I have just started playing the game less than ten minutes ago so I am still level one and everything is new. Is my game crashing because the game isn't loaded yet or is it something else. Any info on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

I dont know if its the new launcher or not but it keeps telling me "you are trying to login from a new location please check your email" and nothing ever comes to my email. Both the launcher and website tell me this. Any ideas?

I dont know if its the new launcher or not but it keeps telling me "you are trying to login from a new location please check your email" and nothing ever comes to my email. Both the launcher and website tell me this. Any ideas?

Me too. Nothing in my email. Stuck for days of not being able to play because of this weird thing. Can't find out a fix...

I am experiencing an error when I go to launch the program - when I type my username and password in the launcher, it begins the handshake process with the game, but game window comes up, it immediately closes before coming up again then goes back to the launcher. There are no error messages. I don't see there are any current outages, is this a known error?

I am experiencing an error when I go to launch the program - when I type my username and password in the launcher, it begins the handshake process with the game, but game window comes up, it immediately closes before coming up again then goes back to the launcher. There are no error messages. I don't see there are any current outages, is this a known error?
Hi Dee, Welcome to tlopo. First, you need to repost this in a appropriate thread forum. Which is this one:
https://piratesforums.co/forums/tlopo-bugs-glitches-and-workarounds.104/ .. and look through it for any posts that cover your problem.
This thread was/is just an assistance thread for known issues, not to discuss them actually.

If you can't find any threads relating to your issue, which I would be surprised if there isn't a mega thread on just this issue, then you can email tlopo support as well to support@tlopo.com. Make sure you check your spam folder too.

While you're waiting or looking here's a few things you can do yourself just to see if it helps.
- Find your tlopo.exe file and right click it, go to properties>compatibility and click 'run as administrator'. If you have windows that is.
If mac, I don't know enough about that.
- Try updating the 'launcher' itself. https://tlopo.com/play/?update=1
- Search the forums for any threads about ARRmor, our cheat protection program that tlopo is using. There is info on the forum about arrmor with similar issues as yours.

Sorry I couldn't come up with more.

GL

Me too. Nothing in my email. Stuck for days of not being able to play because of this weird thing. Can't find out a fix...

This is STILL happening. The geo logging is rubbish! And it takes days to get any replies from support. My son is locked out. The rest of the family managed to get in, but he hasn't received his email and you cannot log into the account web either. Its a pain in the butt

I keep getting stuck at 53% in the jail loading screen and have not been able to play TLOPO since I downloaded it. I've heard that it's a common bug and that clearing the cache in the game files usually fixes it, but I have tried that multiple times and it hasn't worked. Any other workarounds for it or any news of when an update to fix it will be? :)

I had a whole house power outage on the morning of 10/24/19. It lasted 2 hours. In the afternoon i tried to login to play and i get this message 511: ye are trying to login from a new location. please check yer email. So the email said to sail to a URL which was a link. It took me to the website. So i signed in and i still get the location message. I even tried to delete the game and re-install it but when i try , it gives me the location message again. Is there something i have to do on my end to change the location?

Back