Event Community SVS #12 - April 8th

Lord Gold Air

Honorable Pirate
1585874135614.png

1585874179517.png

Ahoy there pirates! The call to challenge has been announced, promise of great plunder awaits! Bring your crew as well as your ships and set sail towards our 12th Community SVS Event! It's a sight for sore eyes and something you surely won't want to miss! EVERYONE is invited to participate with us for this event regardless whether you're a new pirate coming in, or an old pirate wearing out, we encourage that everyone cleans out and shimmy shines those cannons, wash off those dirty sails, and come join us out on the seas to spread the sea with wooden debris!
-
SOME INFORMATION IN ADDITION WITH THIS POST: In order for us to give our friendly pirates overseas (not residing in the United States) a chance to participate in these events, we will be attempting to move these event times forward to see how it will work out for everyone! Please let me know if these times cause trouble for anyone!
-
SOME INFORMATION IN ADDITION TO THE ADDITION: I am currently aware that SVS might be quite a bit buggy and that SVS may also not be playable depending on how bad these bugs are. In the event that this is found on our event day we will of course, reschedule!

Details:

When: Wednesday, April 8th @
5:00 pm EASTERN
4:00 pm CENTRAL
3:00 pm MOUNTAIN
2:00 pm PACIFIC

Where:
The French Island! - Ile d'Etable de Porc on the Valor server

How: Sail on over to the Ocean of Valor and make your way to the French Island! There the crews will be forming, and the word will be spreading for when the privateers will be able to launch!

Last edited:
Hey you guys! I wanted to come in here and talk about the video that I was recording during the match - unfortunately when I went to go begin and work on it... The video had somehow got corrupted! This was very unfortunate for me as I was hoping to get it out to you guys but it seems that lady luck wasn't on our side today. I am sure that there are other YouTube video's out there so please lend support to those who did record! Thank you again to @John Macbatten for coming and supporting this event with us, we owe you one!

Back