Community SVS #13 - April 25th

Lord Gold Air

Honorable Pirate

1587550737347.png

1585874179517.png

Ahoy there pirates! The call to challenge has echoed across the seas, the promise of great plunder stands true and tall! Bring your crew and your ships and set sail towards our 13th Community SVS Event! A sight for sore eyes it be, and something you surely won't want to miss! EVERYONE is invited to participate with us for this event regardless whether you're a new pirate coming in, or an old pirate wearing out, we encourage that everyone cleans out and shimmy shines those cannons, wash off those dirty sails, and come join us out on the seas to spread the sea with wooden debris!
-
SOME INFORMATION IN ADDITION WITH THIS POST: In order for us to give our friendly pirates overseas (not residing in the United States) a chance to participate in these events, we will be attempting to move these event times earlier in the day to see how it will work out for everyone! Please let me know if these times cause trouble for anyone!

Details:

When: Saturday, April 25th @
5:00 pm EASTERN
4:00 pm CENTRAL
3:00 pm MOUNTAIN
2:00 pm PACIFIC

Where:
The French Island! - Ile d'Etable de Porc on the Valor server

How: Sail on over to the Ocean of Valor and make your way to the French Island! There the crews will be forming, and the word will be spreading for when the privateers will be able to launch!

Hey you guys! Finally got the video done for this event! Please take a watch and tell me what you think!
Credit given to @Tyler Grow for allow me to use some of his music! Posted in the YouTube description!

Last edited:
Back