Event Community SVS #14 - June 6th

Lord Gold Air

Honorable Pirate
1590644086911.png

1590644131295.png

Ahoy there pirates, It's been a little while! The first thing I wanted to address was the reason as to why there wasn't any Community SVS posted up until now. As I am sure most of you guys remember we just got done with a AWESOME few weeks of Hollowed Woods, Double Experience (Through the Hollowed Woods Quest), Double Loot, Double Gold, and Extra Crew Bonus. I personally felt that it was too good of an opportunity to pass up, and felt that we wouldn't get hardly any shows while this spectacular event was going on. Now with the event almost over, I figure it's time we start back up again!

NOTE: ON JUNE 5TH - 7:31 PM EST - SERVER: NOCIVO - EL PATRON'S SHIP: Order of Osiris is going to be hosting a GRADUATION for the class of 2020. I think it would be awesome to see a ton of people show up to that in support of the class that had their true graduation robbed from them. So out of respect this event will happen right after that on the 6th. With that being said lets actually get down to business!

The call to challenge has echoed across the seas, the promise of great plunder stands true and tall! Bring your crew and your ships and set sail towards our 14th Community SVS Event! A sight for sore eyes it be, and something you surely won't want to miss! EVERYONE is invited to participate with us for this event regardless whether you're a new pirate coming in, or an old pirate wearing out, we encourage that everyone cleans out and shimmy shines those cannons, wash off those dirty sails, and come join us out on the seas to spread the sea with wooden debris!

Details:

When: Saturday, June 6th @
5:00 pm EASTERN
4:00 pm CENTRAL
3:00 pm MOUNTAIN
2:00 pm PACIFIC

Where:
The French Island! - Ile d'Etable de Porc on the Valor server

How: Sail on over to the Ocean of Valor and make your way to the French Island! There the crews will be forming, and the word will be spreading for when the privateers will be able to launch!

Last edited:
Back