Event Community SvS #5 - October 25

Leon Hexmalley

Pirate Apprentice
Communitysvs5.png

Hostedby.png

If ye thought the battles over matey... then ye have not tasted the golden coin in the manner the privateer lords have. Spoiled rotten by their endeavors and undertakings against each other, Avaricia and Porc grow wealthier with each bout, and as their treasure rises so does their greed for more. The rivals will not stop until their war has sucked every last golden coin from the Caribbean, and the Voyager intends to plunder and pirate beneath their privateer flags for as long as the treasure flows. Sensing the naval battle closing in once again the Pirates of the Caribbean have been called upon to brace their ships and buckle their boots, and come participate in the 5th community svs event!

All players be welcome! Whether sailing under a privateer flag be something you're new to... or have been doing for a long time...

Now for some specifics, savvy?

When: Friday, October 25th @
9:00 pm EASTERN
8:00 pm CENTRAL
7:00 pm MOUNTAIN
6:00 pm PACIFIC

Where: The French Island! - Ile d'Etable de Porc on the VALOR server

How: Sail on over to the Ocean of Valor and make your way to the French Island! There the crews will be forming, and the word will be spreading about when the privateers will launch!

Last edited:
Is voyager going to attend this one

There appears to be a growing disinterest towards svs in recent times, and it has become harder and harder to find a chance to play. I wouldn’t miss this chance for anything as I haven’t the last ones.

This may however be the last community svs I personally hold... due to said growing disinterest in svs.

Should more players begin to play svs regularly I will reconsider the Hiatus and would be happy to hold them once again.

screenshot_2019-10-25_21-01-13.jpg
screenshot_2019-10-25_21-22-21.jpg
screenshot_2019-10-25_22-20-02.jpg

Some screens from the 'final' event. Thank you to everyone who attended them, they were amazing fun and a great chance to play svs once in a while. I am uncertain if i will be hosting more community svs events, however for those most interested I may begin holding svs tourneys between pre-picked teams, organized through a community svs discord.

Cheers to everyone who came and a special thanks to John Macbatten and Stephen Teague for helping me set them up each time :D

Back