Suggestion Companions?

Add kraken companion? :)
I played a game called Requiem where you had companions and they would pick up loot, heal and give you extra stats. I think it would be a neat idea!Im not sure what kind of pets but something that would stick to the theme of the game, possibly a starfish, alligator, parrot etc. I wonder why they have never added mounts.

Eh, I'm not sure if I like this idea, mainly because I don't want it to go down a slippery slope, where we would start getting ridiculous companions. I think if we had Parrots and Monkeys, that'd be fine, but maybe make them infamy items.

Tier 7 PvP - Monkey Companion for 5,000 Gold

Tier 7 SvS - Parrot Companion for 5,000 Gold

This way, it wouldn't be like EVERYBODY had one, and it would make it more unique.

Being a pirate I have the right to a Parrot or some form of piratey companion.
In game companions that pick up your loot or possible heals you or gives you some sort of benefit would be neat. It would add a cool element to the game i think.
I think it's an interesting idea, but it's too far from the old game you know? I want to play tlopo for the potco experience, and while adding new content and islands and weapons and maybe small mechanics like trading, I don't want the game to lose the feel of what pirates is.

Eh, I'm not sure if I like this idea, mainly because I don't want it to go down a slippery slope, where we would start getting ridiculous companions. I think if we had Parrots and Monkeys, that'd be fine, but maybe make them infamy items.

Tier 7 PvP - Monkey Companion for 5,000 Gold

Tier 7 SvS - Parrot Companion for 5,000 Gold

This way, it wouldn't be like EVERYBODY had one, and it would make it more unique.

yeah, this way you'd be pushing PvP or SvS that many people don't do.

I think a companion that retrieves loot would be fine. That's what they have in the Diablo III game. But I think that if you have one that starts helping with other things, like combat stats or healing or such, then you might be taking away from the game.

Even if they create something that just picks up loot, I'd want to be able to turn on or off the option for the companion to go get it.

Back