Discussion Compensation for Lost Time?

LaziPsyklops

Buccaneer
A few weeks back, lots of OS X users have updated to High Sierra without any knowledge of their being massive issues with the launcher. A fix is in the works which is being tested to see if it is stable from what I've been told from developers over on the Twitter page. What I did want to know is that due to the inability to play for the past few weeks, and with the 12 Days Of Celebration coming quite soon, if in the event a fix isn't issued for OS X users within the event, will there be an extension or some sort of compensation for time lost in the past few weeks?

Very useful extending an event but putting on another one that High Sierra users it seems will not be able to attend in the current state. :2 cents:

They said they are working on Mac, it is not their fault about the High Sierra update, which they always posted they could not support at that time...nor their fault that players installed that patch knowing that it would not be supported. I understand on some products it was pushed forcibly like win 10, not all tho as we have pirates playing on Mac without HS. My sister can't sail, do repairs on ships, or even take a cannon to help without dcing at some point, but can do most other stuff in game, she dcs only a little more than I do on win 10.

Other things were already being developed, afterall. I think its great they have Mac users as a high priority, as most of us have family and friends who use Mac.

Just stating that they said they would have something out soon and that was about 2 weeks ago now, so its rather annoying that we still are waiting. I understand that it might not be easy to fix, I really do. The fact that is annoying is they continue pushing updates that we cannot partake in while having been waiting for at least a month as Mac users to even play.

It is a free game, extending events so that you all can take part would be great... but this game is in beta, and again it is a FREE game "so compensation for time lost" is really going to far to ask for. Be gratefully that there is even a game to play, and it is free. c: Hopefully the fix works now for you and you can do all events. :D

They said they will be extending the Hollowed Woods event back when they said the fix for High Sierra was being tested. Everyone will have plenty of time to participate in the events, assuming you all have time to spare in your busy lives.

Back