Question Complaint

Oubliette

Pirate Apprentice
1) "your internet connection to the game has been lost" my internet connection to everything else is fine ... sooooo
seriously .. if I score a skull chest while sailing I head right to port. Half the times I'm out sailing I lose the hold contents.

games crash sometimes

well maybe the developers don't know since everyone says it is normal. I cannot believe that people going out on mat runs lose their hauls 50% of the time and I have not heard about it ... can't find mention of it in forums. Or maybe they don't mind because they have other crew to keep the ship in play.

Losing your content when porting is an entirely different thing. Its a sailing loot bug which there is a thread about.. Crashing due to internet connection happens a few times usually all you have to do is relog I know its very annoying its happened to me a lot in the past. Usually happens when sailing though or in an extremely occupied loot spot..

all you have to do is relog
it is annoying enough to wind up back at your last port of call but (as I understand it) you don't get ship loot if you don't dock the ship. (the materials get logged as "already collected" when you dock ... does that mean those would not be lost?)

They should just make it so when you press the anchor button you don't automatically go to whatever island you port at, instead you'd stay on your ship and see the loot screen and then at the botton of the loot screen there will be a button saying would you like to go to the island you ported at or something like that to ensure that no loot is lost.

You port and crash on the loading screen..
Ah. So sometimes you see the manifest for a second or not, but you crash while at least seeing the transition scene.
I've had both. It feels worse when you see the manifest then realize you're frozen and if the game doesn't crash, you have to crash it to continue. At that point, it's really hard to tell if you actually received anything.

Last edited:
Back