Game Master 32
Game Master 33
Game Master 36
Game Master 37
Game Master 38
Game Master 39
Game Master 4
Game Master 4

This has been moved to POTCO General Discussion.

Please keep in mind that the Ship Yard is for completely off-topic threads, ie those that don't have anything to do with the game.

Thanks.

thats true they can but how much respect would a level 3 GM get anyway? also i doubt they would bother givingthemselves access to log into the game with the same account twice
A level 3 GM should be given the same amount of respect as a level 50 GM. I know I would.
During GM events, it could be possible that the 'same' GM would need to be logged on to different oceans in order to cover the event.

Wow. I haven't heard of most of these lol.. I've only seen about 4. I've always wondered if they just stay hidden while being online, if they can monitor chat or whatever they do while being offline.

I remember back sometime in 2009, I encountered Old Sooty and he agreed to do poses with me for some screenshots. I've since lost the screenshots, but I find it funny that he agreed to pose. :p

A level 3 GM should be given the same amount of respect as a level 50 GM. I know I would.
During GM events, it could be possible that the 'same' GM would need to be logged on to different oceans in order to cover the event.
They should be but sadly enough they arent its generally due to the fact the target age group is somewhere between 7 to 13 year olds and most of which dont actually understand that they should respect them

Back