Confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the update, the game will remain in semi open beta. As for the movie that comes out on memorial day which is in 2 months, its possible, but unlikely IMO seeing the progress that's been done already. The hope was 2 weeks but that has passed, but I predict that it will be back up by the end of the month or the start of april(no guarantees though)! Only certain thing is it won't be longer than 3 months.

After the update, the game will remain in semi open beta. As for the movie that comes out on memorial day which is in 2 months, its possible, but unlikely IMO seeing the progress that's been done already. The hope was 2 weeks but that has passed, but I predict that it will be back up by the end of the month or the start of april(no guarantees though)! Only certain thing is it won't be longer than 3 months.
Thank you! I'm dying to play this game, it's been so long. I put so much time into this game when I was younger, I was devastated when it closed lol. Hope it opens back up very soon!

Happy your question was answered but this isn't the place to ask this. It's for welcoming new members. Next time please refer to asking questions on the general discussion page.

Edit: seems I didn't read all of it mate I apologize. I missed the beginning there. Welcome to the forums! :D

Last edited:
Ahoy and Welcome to Pirates Forums @mikekaupp!!! As the rest have said there is no set date for the game to be back up, pay attention here and to the tlopo website for further information.

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

Welcome to the forums! :) The time the developers gave about the movie was their prediction about when the game would fully release. The game should re-open in semi open beta very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back