Congrats Spania On Your Great Day

red beard

Pirate Apprentice
yes you guy are can do just about anything. yesterday you put every guild in the game in the weeds! is that morgan kid guy for real? how can anyone rack up a score like that? i also noticed 10 % of the leader board was spania. i would like to brag a little about my guild, wrath of ravens. we are a very young guild, and got the number 14 spot, yay. our hero is warhawk, almost one thousand kills yesterday. some day i would like to be like the kid, davy darkrage and that other guy blacksheep. you have some awsome pirates in your guild and so do we. long live rath of ravens, we are up and coming for sure!

Congrats on getting the number 14th spot :D:woot: thats quite an accomplishment for a young guild, u should be very proud of Warhawk!!!!
Im sure that oneday you will be up there at the top , i guess it takes alot of dedication to the game . Im not that lucky myself to spend time playing potco to even score anything on the leadeboards,real life is just so busy:(

Thank you Red Beard, we are certainly proud of our members as I'm sure you are of yours as well. Congrats to your guild for taking the 14th spot! Well done. :woot:

Congrats Red Beard, 14th place, is not a bad start. I believe this is the first time your guild is on the boards, you already did better than 1000s of guilds. There is always a starting point, I think you will continue to do great. Much luck to you and your guild!, ;)

Congrats Red Beard, 14th place, is not a bad start. I believe this is the first time your guild is on the boards, you already did better than 1000s of guilds. There is always a starting point, I think you will continue to do great. Much luck to you and your guild!, ;)

thank you, it means a lot coming from the likes of you!:lol1:

Back