Congrats Spania

checked the leader boards today as i normaly do. could hardly beleave my eyes. i mean the first page was almost all spania. you guys have set the leader board on fire! your friendly guild is a roll model for us all. i think enemies are now on the endangered list so please don't kill'm all.:oops:

Hi Red! Thanks for your kind words. :)
For some reason the enemies just keep respawning? They never stay dead...strange phenomenon!

With Every member hard working for HOURS!! We ROCKED to the top of the charts
pirate.smile.gif

Thanks for the compliments mate, but when you have ranking pirates like Johnny Mak, you know we'll pop in at the top boards.

Grats my fellow guildies sorry havent been able to play much but I am with you all in spirit and keybord on forums.

Thanks for your kind words Red. We try the best we can and with hard working and helpful pirates it is all possible.

i was googling ne day hen i saw the top ten guilds online(that was on my first month as a pirate) i was lvl 28 that time and i saw SPANIA on the top ::then i said thats it i wanna join SPANIA , im a hard working man you know
i spent weeks looking for them and i found them at last
*sigh* im soo lucky
BTW whatever misty moonlight tells you about my disception to enter SPANIA i ensure you they are completely not true ^__^

i was googling ne day hen i saw the top ten guilds online(that was on my first month as a pirate) i was lvl 28 that time and i saw SPANIA on the top ::then i said thats it i wanna join SPANIA , im a hard working man you know
i spent weeks looking for them and i found them at last
*sigh* im soo lucky
BTW whatever misty moonlight tells you about my disception to enter SPANIA i ensure you they are completely not true ^__^

Hey Cap'n Val.
Just for you..;P~~~

Back