Announcement Congrats to Our Newest/Promoted Staff Members!!

Speaking of Promotions! Hint! Hint! How do I get a job as a staff member? Indeed it is AWESOME to be able to play "the game" again after I was certain it was gone forever. But this bit with having to make appointments is tedious. I know many ppl here. Does it impress anyone that between all my old pirates I sank well over 100,000 ships having played it for almost 7 years? Anyway... I doubt that this plea will get me anywhere. But... a hearty CONGRATULATIONS to promoted staff! Woot!

Speaking of Promotions! Hint! Hint! How do I get a job as a staff member? Indeed it is AWESOME to be able to play "the game" again after I was certain it was gone forever. But this bit with having to make appointments is tedious. I know many ppl here. Does it impress anyone that between all my old pirates I sank well over 100,000 ships having played it for almost 7 years? Anyway... I doubt that this plea will get me anywhere. But... a hearty CONGRATULATIONS to promoted staff! Woot!
If they need any new staff, there will be an application thread posted in the Announcements section usually (like this thread which is now closed). Otherwise, they hire people based on what positions they need to fill and who they think deserve those positions. Forum activity and participation go a long way :) just involve yourself and you might get lucky one day.

Back