Congrats to Thomas Gresevane on finding the 1st new legendary!

Dreadful

Notorious Pirate
042_BF48_C-_B350-4_D97-91_AD-9_CA4_D0848_D04.png

As posted by @Thomas Gresevane in Legendary Weapon Screenshots, the 1st new Legendary weapon has been found - “Jack Sparrow’s Blade”. It was an unreleased legendary from POTCO, and was supposed to look like this (credit to @Bart Gunshot):
CB9_B6968-_F50_D-4_BF4-_BE15-_F764451_BA649.png

It seems that this new version drops from Darkhart, probably exclusively.

Congrats Thomas!

Last edited:
tlopo-rc-v1.17.0 said:
Fixed an old Disney loot bug that prevented General Darkhart, General Sandspine, and Undead Timothy Dartan from having custom loot drops.

You know what to do bois, let's see some more legendaries from these bosses. Great find.

sigh, there goes my goal of a female pirate being the first to find a new legendary for once ;-;

Cg!

When did move darkhart to the Quarry? Or is that some other screenshot?

And does that person actually have at least 5 legendary in his/her inventory? I have no idea what a legendary looks like in my inventory.
No you're right that's the right photo, I got it from DH but I took the screenshot sometime after because I didn't think to post in on the forums, that's why the photo was taken at Beckett's.

To answer your other question, no, this was my first legendary but I have a lot of famed. A famed weapon has the background of a blue card while the legendary weapons have a red card background :)

Back