Congrats to Thomas Gresevane on finding the 1st new legendary!

@Thomas Gresevane Where did you find this lad?
Darkhart my guy
0darkhart.gif

I'm also going to post another screenshot of me wielding it and highlighting the weapon card when i get to lvl 30 sword
Hey Thomas. Mind if I ask if you've completed the Black Pearl Story Quest? There is speculation that completing it may be a requirement to find the four new legendary weapons.

No you're right that's the right photo, I got it from DH but I took the screenshot sometime after because I didn't think to post in on the forums, that's why the photo was taken at Beckett's.

To answer your other question, no, this was my first legendary but I have a lot of famed. A famed weapon has the background of a blue card while the legendary weapons have a red card background :)
I was looking at the red backgrounds surrounding the items in your inventory, or why they were red. Perhaps it's just the way you captured the image.

I'm almost lvl 30 sword, once I play around with it for a while I'll come back here to answer some commonly asked questions since there's a lot of speculation on any special conditions on how to get the sword as well as any other questions you guys may have.

2018-08-19 (1).png
UPDATE: This thing is amazing, and that's an understatement.

After some time has passed since I found this thing, I've been getting a lot of questions, so I'm going to answer them. Likewise, I'm going to be responding to comments I get on here as well so ask away!

#1 - No, you don't have to have beaten the Black Pearl quest in order to get this weapon, I'm not even halfway done on that quest.
#2 - There is no level requirement, I was lvl 32 when I got it so your level does not matter.
#3 - I got the weapon at Darkhart on Andaba, I took the photo in Beckett's because I didn't think to post the picture on the forums, I never use the forums for any game so it never crossed my mind. I only posted it here because a friend that I was with asked me to post on here, so I did. As a result, the picture was in Beckett's because that's when and where he told me to post it to showcase the weapon.

That's about all the most common questions I've been getting, if there are any more (and I'm sure there is), let me know on here and I'll respond to you. GL lotting bois

View attachment 107956 UPDATE: This thing is amazing, and that's an understatement.

After some time has passed since I found this thing, I've been getting a lot of questions, so I'm going to answer them. Likewise, I'm going to be responding to comments I get on here as well so ask away!

#1 - No, you don't have to have beaten the Black Pearl quest in order to get this weapon, I'm not even halfway done on that quest.
#2 - There is no level requirement, I was lvl 32 when I got it so your level does not matter.
#3 - I got the weapon at Darkhart on Andaba, I took the photo in Beckett's because I didn't think to post the picture on the forums, I never use the forums for any game so it never crossed my mind. I only posted it here because a friend that I was with asked me to post on here, so I did. As a result, the picture was in Beckett's because that's when and where he told me to post it to showcase the weapon.

That's about all the most common questions I've been getting, if there are any more (and I'm sure there is), let me know on here and I'll respond to you. GL lotting bois

Did you complete all the sword upgrade quests?

Back