Congrats to Thomas Gresevane on finding the 1st new legendary!

The examples I provided are not photoshopped. They are real screenshots of unreleased items that were in POTCO at the time of its closing. I acquired these screenshots through a leaked version of the remake that must not be named. The text on my examples overlap under the weapon skill as it is a long standing bug in that remake, (and actually was an old bug in TLOPO - go figure). If you look here, I have gone through and posted pictures of many unreleased items from the POTCO item list. It also lists what enemies each item drops from. You can see that a few of the unreleased items have been released for TLOPO with some modifications.
Your link isn't showing pics, only spreadsheet?

Thanks for that info. I get the part about the red now, but the other thing is weird. No skill?
Did the devs rush it into the game?
Glad we could identify your gripes, but do legendaries NEED a weapon skill? Does this sword need a weapon skill?
Does it need to get any more powerful?

Your link isn't showing pics, only spreadsheet?
Items listed that are underlined or have a black triangle in the upper right corner are unreleased items that have links. I am currently switching the black triangles over to hyperlinks so its a bit more user friendly.

upload_2018-8-23_18-53-32.png

upload_2018-8-23_18-52-54.png

Glad we could identify your gripes, but do legendaries NEED a weapon skill? Does this sword need a weapon skill?
Does it need to get any more powerful?
They weren't gripes, they were inquiries about perceived discrepancies.b Bart solved one already, about red and weapon levels.
The other remains a mystery to me.

They weren't gripes, they were inquiries about perceived discrepancies.b Bart solved one already, about red and weapon levels.
The other remains a mystery to me.
Not every weapon has or needs a weapon skill. Most of them are pointless, especially on swords

Just a random question, but has anyone looted a legendary using an Apple computer? Just want to make sure they happen, I suspect it's just "common" to get something like Silver Freeze because so many post to the forum, but I haven't heard a mac user claim a red so I figured I'd ask here. I read the announcement about coding for Apple was a pain, so I thought maybe I'd ask if at least one Apple user has looted something legendary so I can keep my hopes up for my first lol.

Just a random question, but has anyone looted a legendary using an Apple computer? Just want to make sure they happen, I suspect it's just "common" to get something like Silver Freeze because so many post to the forum, but I haven't heard a mac user claim a red so I figured I'd ask here. I read the announcement about coding for Apple was a pain, so I thought maybe I'd ask if at least one Apple user has looted something legendary so I can keep my hopes up for my first lol.
I got my only legendary while I was on my macbook pro. I guess my touchbar is good luck? :p

I got my Emeral Curse on a macbook.

Back