Discussion Congratulations to the class of 2017

Don't forget your extracurricular activities. Not all colleges are just looking for academics nowadays.
If you decide to go to A&M, you'll have to maybe consider the Corp of Cadets program. (The first year as a Freshman they like to throw the 'Fish' into some fountain of water).

For those of you high school seniors whom are possibly worried about the future, it's OK to feel that way because unless you have made a specific plan for yourself...in the end it's all good because things have a way of working out as they should. Also, for those whom dream of a specialized career, keep pursuing that dream and make it reality (but in a responsible way, of course). If you are entering the workforce instead of pursuing more schooling, if anyone needs help or advice on how to go about networking or how to write your resume/cover letter just shoot me a message because I have dealt with that part of things in the past.

One of the best memories I took away from college is a course I took which allowed myself and other classmates to take a trip to Rome, Italy and Athens, Greece. *So despite the challenges of college, it can open up a whole NEW world for you if you take it seriously and not booze all of your own time and energy away.

Congratulations to all of you who are graduating!

If you're going to College a lil advice, keep up with HW. Going to the gym or out for food should be a bonus when the HW is done! I helped a friend with a few papers at the end of this semester because the work got piled on at the end. Once you fall behind it's hard to catch up.
Enjoy summer if you're off and if you're taking summer classes that's a smart thing to do too!

There's a lot of uncertain times we face, so if you aren't sure what you want to do, take your time, and you'll know someday.
Congrats!! :high5:

congrats-grad-glitter.gif

:woot:Well, I'm not graduating from high school. However, my oldest son is! He has an almost full four year scholarship for college and graduating high school with honors. Nervous and excited for him!

Congrats to all those on here Graduating in the coming weeks! Be safe when you celebrate!!! :congrats:

Much Love,

Back