Announcement Congratulations to the Newest/Promoted Pirates Forums Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I want to take the moment off to congratulate everyone that's now part of our crew as well as the ones that were recently promoted! It's always nice to see fresh blood aboard the vessel.

As for myself, I don't really think that words can repay the trust that the management has shown me. I have grown up by serving our community these past years and I have better understood that the value of a leader is to look at evidence and facts before making judgements. I have became a better man than the one I used to be once and for that I thank you.

As we're moving forward, I think it's important to give emphasis on one thing. The fact that we are all humans and thus bond to mistakes. No title, designation or position will ever change that. Things might not always go as expected, but it takes a will for communication that is going to shed the light at the end of the tunnel.

Good start everybody! :piratetreasure:

Mark Scurvyfox

Hey, everyone!

Please join me in giving all of these fine individuals a huge CONGRATULATIONS! We have some brand new staff as well as some newly promoted folks. We're pleased to have you on the team!

Global Moderator
@Kat Five Knives
@Mark Scurvyfox

Forum Moderator
@ArabellaDrummond
@Bartholomew Bladespinner
@Shadowemma1

Greeter
@Fred Anderson
@Kat Winchester
@Legend in my Own Mind
@LunaStorm
@Rich Fireskull
@TheRealAblert
@William Kid

News Reporter
@Seahawk
@Tom Savageflint

:congrats:
Congratulations mates! Welcome to a new level of volunteer support! You are appreciated!

Thank you very much for accepting me to the team! I'm looking forward to helping this amazing community!

Additionally, to all others who applied, and didn't get the job, don't lose hope! Remember what the staff said: There will always be more opportunities for you to earn a position! So just wait patiently, and in the mean time, be a good community member!

Congratulations everyone!

Tom

Congratulations everyone! Oh yes... You know what you get... Two armored thumbs up!
Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back