Announcement Congratulations to the Newest/Promoted Pirates Forums Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everybody! I've been a member of this site since September of 2011. Three years later in September of 2014 I was offered a moderating position which I hope I have served well. It is truly a privilege and an honor, three years after that, I am offered a global mod position. For the last six years of my life these forums have been an outlet, a creative center, a social place, and a home for this old pirate. These forums have meant so much to me and I am honored that I can give some back in your service!
Again, thanks all for your immutable support. It means a lot!
KFK

Welcome aboard everyone! Glad to have some new faces around :D

In addition to the new and promoted crew members, I'd also like to welcome back @Cheysa Finn as support, as well as give huge thanks to some recent departures for their help and contributions. Thank you @Captain Redhorn, our former lead moderator, and @Solomon Warshot, a former moderator, for helping to shape the direction of the forums and keeping everything running smoothly over the years. Thanks to @PirateJasonS too for helping to keep the community up to date on TLOPO news. I will always be grateful to have had you guys with us, and I wish you all the best.

Hey, everyone!

Please join me in giving all of these fine individuals a huge CONGRATULATIONS! We have some brand new staff as well as some newly promoted folks. We're pleased to have you on the team!

Global Moderator
@Kat Five Knives
@Mark Scurvyfox

Forum Moderator
@ArabellaDrummond
@Bartholomew Bladespinner
@Shadowemma1

Greeter
@Fred Anderson
@Kat Winchester
@Legend in my Own Mind
@LunaStorm