Glitch Constant Disconnecting When Sailing Ever Since Double Material Update

It has not been bothering me tonight on andaba. But as soon as I launched on abassa I disconnected. Someone else said they think it is something with abassa. So I am staying off abassa for sailing.
That makes one wonder if the server count has something to do with it then...

here we go again ... three crew, sinking behind Tormenta .. just sunk a brit sloop and POOF
disconnected

Attachments

• tlopo-200103_203654.log
    97.4 KB · Views: 74
And again, Sail and Poof! On 30 cargo ship, 8 grew, massive sinking of NPCs , sailing along and POOF .. I was crew

Attachments

• tlopo-200103_205527.log
    123.5 KB · Views: 74
A guildie stated him and his crew of 12 were kicked offline randomly during sailing. Soon after the ship I was on had 5 and all of us crashed.. Only on Abassa though I sailed on at least 2 other servers last night.

And again, Sail and Poof! On 30 cargo ship, 8 grew, massive sinking of NPCs , sailing along and POOF .. I was crew
Both those logs closed with a bunch of calls about fishing. The dev's mentioned a glitch with ships doing something with fishing boats or something. Maybe that's a clue.

It is definitely back. I was on abassa when it happened. Going to try other servers to see if it is again an abassa thing. My report says something about fishing mini game... I was not fishing. I had just started sailing after doing potions.

Attachments

• tlopo-200104_221434.log
    144.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I tried sailing on andaba server and did fine so it is some kind of bug with abassa.
Don't get too confident there. It seems to be all over the oceans. But maybe the staff will see some common things in the logs. Fishing is still popping up in a lot of recent log reports across many different events.
I'm sure I'm not commenting on something the staff isin't already aware of.

Last edited:
Back