Glitch Constant "not responding" with TLOPO

Jade Trumenace

Sea Legs
I have a brand new G5 Dell computer, finally able to load and play TLOPO again but....
After pressing "play" loading is constantly "not responding " by game.
During Invasions, particularly from 4th to 6th wave & Davy Jones total character freezing occurs plus lots of "not responding" by game. Screen turns whitish or black during "not responding" with load thingy spinning and spinning and spinning.
Getting off a ship back on island = lots of "not responding" by game.
Did a uninstall and fresh reinstall today---loading is still "not responding" and when I hit play, it keeps flipping back to Launcher. (sigh)

I have a brand new G5 Dell computer, finally able to load and play TLOPO again but....
After pressing "play" loading is constantly "not responding " by game.
During Invasions, particularly from 4th to 6th wave & Davy Jones total character freezing occurs plus lots of "not responding" by game. Screen turns whitish or black during "not responding" with load thingy spinning and spinning and spinning.
Getting off a ship back on island = lots of "not responding" by game.
Did a uninstall and fresh reinstall today---loading is still "not responding" and when I hit play, it keeps flipping back to Launcher. (sigh)
Hi Jade.
Try going to this thread and read post #3 from staff. Your best bet may be to contact support on this.

Back