Content Spotlight Discussion: Lobbies

I wouldn't consider this "new content" more of a updating the old crew finding feature. [Which it was really needed]

It's nice to see old mechanics get re-worked. However, calling it content spotlight is a bit of a stretch.

Appreciate the update though!

I wouldn't consider this "new content" more of a updating the old crew finding feature. [Which it was really needed]

It's nice to see old mechanics get re-worked. However, calling it content spotlight is a bit of a stretch.

Items of old can be purposed anew.

Perhaps if you’re being technical, it’s not entirely new. However, it’s vastly different than the matchmaker system of old. There’s functionality in the Lobby system that wasn’t in POTCO in any capacity.

That thread will have entirely brand new content in the days/weeks to come. ;)

Will lobbies be used for more game modes than the ones listed in the screenshot? For instance, if I wanted to set up a private boss looting session, could I join a private lobby to go farm Cicatriz without having to worry about disturbances from passersby?

Ohhh man I cannot wait. Finally, I'll be able to PvP like I've always wanted to. I got to the game far too late to start up any proper PvP.

Will lobbies be used for more game modes than the ones listed in the screenshot? For instance, if I wanted to set up a private boss looting session, could I join a private lobby to go farm Cicatriz without having to worry about disturbances from passersby?

Indeed, while the system's primary purpose once implemented is primarily going to be PvP, this will also be used to set apart different instances from other activities. I cannot say specifically sectioning off a boss to a lobby will be a feature, but there may be alternate uses that we've yet to discover.

Mr. Boomstick.... bring me a dreaaaaam!!!!!

That’s our 9999 attack, 9999 barrel testing gun. Helps when testing invasions and the like.
this reminds me.
can you raise damage cap from 30k pretty please :)
I really wanna see the maximum potential of the weapons you and the rest of the developers have created and given us <3

this reminds me.
can you raise damage cap from 30k pretty please :)
I really wanna see the maximum potential of the weapons you and the rest of the developers have created and given us <3

Not sure? I know if the damage cap gets too high it causes a district reset. Will investigate more maybe.

Back