Contest: Best Screenshot Of The Month

In local chat type /glare angrily, it was included in the updates for us girls. We can now glare angrily, before the update it would just freeze you in whatever position you were in. Now if we could just swim properly. lol ;)

i think he likes you molly, but i don't think he's rigth for you. be carful.;)

Thanks for the warning Captain,i'll be careful.;)
EDIT (Oct 26, 2010 9:40 PM):
That is a great screen shot! I have never had him jump up on the roof like that! He looks like one of those creatures from the movie Alien with that skeletal smile on his face and with his sword curving around your character like that. Your also pretty much equaled out in health points. With that sword you got I think we all know how it ended for him... crystal blue and shrunken down and then shattered into a thousand pieces on the ground...lol. Great shot!
EDIT (Oct 26, 2010 9:44 PM):
Actually i died. I had no where to back up to.lol When he came running after me i ran up the ramp. Talk about being in total shock when he came up after me. He did it to me once before months ago and i was so shocked i started laughing.:)

Actually i died. I had no where to back up to.lol When he came running after me i ran up the ramp. Talk about being in total shock when he came up after me. He did it to me once before months ago and i was so shocked i started laughing.:)

That must have been a shocker... I always hate that long jog back... it really revs me up into killing him another 50 times!

I don't go back the way i came. I teleport to somewhere else.
EDIT (Oct 26, 2010 10:56 PM):
That is a great screen shot! I have never had him jump up on the roof like that! He looks like one of those creatures from the movie Alien with that skeletal smile on his face and with his sword curving around your character like that. Your also pretty much equaled out in health points. With that sword you got I think we all know how it ended for him... crystal blue and shrunken down and then shattered into a thousand pieces on the ground...lol. Great shot!

Actually i died. I had no where to back up.

Igor read this post one time about getting grenade rep from hitting ships. Igor had a brilliant idea while on a fishing boat with some mates!!!!! :cool:

screenshot_2010-09-12_19-29-07.jpg

Igor found out two things that day: Igor say 1 enemy ships do no damage to a fishing boat and 2 Igor say yes you can sink the fleet with grenades on a fishing boat !!! :rolleyes:

screenshot_2010-09-12_19-33-08.jpg

Igor think biggest fish Igor every caught !!!!:fish::fish::fish:

Igor say we were only able to take down the EITC once, took almost the whole voyage. Igor say we had four mates throwing siege grenades and another ships helped at the end (he kept sinking) !!! Igor say we tried a Navy fleet latter however it got away form our mighty little fishing vessel !!!

:rumgone::confused: :eek::excited:

Igor say we were only able to take down the EITC once, took almost the whole voyage. Igor say we had four mates throwing siege grenades and another ships helped at the end (he kept sinking) !!! Igor say we tried a Navy fleet latter however it got away form our mighty little fishing vessel !!!

Thanks Igor, it will be fun to get some mates together and try this! :)

That is incredible Igor... now we all have something new to try when the treasure fleet comes.... we go armed in fishing boats...LOL that would look wild! If you could get a whole guild on something like that on a busy server how long would it take them to figure out and fix that glitch..lol.
EDIT (Oct 27, 2010 2:58 PM):
LSHMSFOAIDMT- Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off and I Drop My Taco

nice edward.

Funny post... I was waiting for her to throw the bottle at something.

Back