Announcement (Contest Ended) TLOPO Alpha Key Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you censoring promotion other emulators?
Because we have joined with TLOPO, as they were the first emulator to approach us asking to join forces.
Why are you monitoring PMs and banning anyone who talks about another remake?
Sorry that you are misinformed, but PMs are never monitored unless they are reported. And even then, we still can not read what the PM says. Nor would we want to.
Why did Patrick Cotter and Wilee leave the TLOPO team?
I think that would be a question that TLOPO would have to answer. Quite frankly, not sure what it has to do with anything.
Why did Shamus the Brute and Bart Gunshot resign their Forum positions the same day that JDP, Mike Wass, and Christopher Snow were promoted? Again, you are misinformed. Shamus and Bart left a while before JDP was promoted. If anyone wants to know why they left, they should just ask them. Not sure what you mean by Mike and Christopher being promoted. I see them under TLOPO Staff, not Pirates Forums Staff.

Now, this is a FINAL NOTICE that off topic posts will not be tolerated.
Keep the threads on topic.
Thank you!

I can't answer for anybody else and perhaps I shouldn't feed trolls, but I am happy to respond to reasonable questions. Adding on to the above:

How can you condemn me for causing drama when you've had a slanderous community warning news-alert
rotating below your Forum header since November of 2015?
The alert was regarding someone else instigating drama and putting the community at risk by charging for alpha keys, even against the wishes of the TLOPO team. I don't understand how the same people condemning the use of keys are the ones selling them, since selling them only creates an additional barrier to someone obtaining one when they would otherwise be free. Seems dissonant.

Why are you censoring promotion of other emulators?
Other emulators don't use stolen source code from the TLOPO project and don't make attempts to deceive and mislead people about TLOPO, and haven't been removed. Those are the key issues with the emulator in question.

Why are you monitoring PMs and banning anyone who talks about another remake?
We have never monitored personal conversations and we never will. The contents of personal messages are none of our business. Personal messages can be reported, which is the only way any staff here can read them. And even in that case we only can see the reported message, not the entire conversation. Creating an account for the sole purpose of sending out misleading private messages en masse is not allowed.

Why did Shamus the Brute and Bart Gunshot resign their Forum positions the same day that JDP, Mike Wass, and Christopher Snow were promoted?
Again, I really can't answer for anyone else, you would have to ask them yourself... but Mike Wass and Christofosho were not promoted here.

If you don't want to be apart of the TLOPO community that's fine, but I don't understand the need to come here just to stir things up for everyone else.

Crazy Jonah said:
Why did Shamus the Brute and Bart Gunshot resign their Forum positions the same day that JDP, Mike Wass, and Christopher Snow were promoted?
Again, I really can't answer for anyone else, you would have to ask them yourself... but Mike Wass and Christofosho were not promoted here.
Perhaps I should leave this alone but since I was mentioned I feel I should clarify my reasons for resigning. First, I resigned quite a while before JDP or any TLOPO members had any distinguishable titles on these forums. And JDP/TLOPO was no reason for my resignation. I resigned simply because I was tired of the daily drama that persisted around the forum section I moderated, the Minecraft section. I'm not one to handle drama all that well, even more so because a lot of the drama was starting to be directed towards me due to my previous resignation from POTCOMC. I decided to resign to avoid it altogether.

I hope that clarifies some things, but we should get back on topic with this thread now. :)

oh my! me miss this game so, so, much! oh please oh random pirate gods land one of these keys in thee lap of ol mini! ( not like me begging or anything but... oh please oh please )

thanks for the reply, and i do assume they'll email us, but I was asking more about the number of people that can win the contest (for example 1 person or 9 people). Either way, thanks for trying to help :)

plz dont remind me :( just lost all hope xD still going to have everything i have crossed it gives me a sense of closure

plz dont remind me :( just lost all hope xD still going to have everything i have crossed it gives me a sense of closure
I feel you. I saw a key drop on the IRC, but my tablet crashed... im crossing and double crossing (like the EITC) everything as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back