Contest: Welcome to the Caribbean, Savvy?

Eric Guneagle

Pirate Master
Hello, Eric Guneagle here, hosting his very first contest! This is by far the most exciting day of my your life!

Contest Description:

Your goal is to achieve the highest level possible on the Welcome Server. If you are unaware of what the Welcome Server is, it is the server that you start out on when you first create your pirate. I am looking to see who can get to the highest level possible on the Welcome Server, as stated above.

Directions:

There are very important directions you must follow in order for this to be successful.

1. After you create your new pirate, walk over the the jail door, say yes to the tutorial. It is important that you do this, because if you skip it, you will automatically get the compass. I will explain why this is bad momentarily.
  2. Complete the tutorial
  3. When you are on the dock of Port Royal, you can start!
  4. DO NOT: Go retrieve your compass from Tia Dalma. You may kill the three gravediggers so you can have access to all of the caves, but you must make sure that you avoid Kings Run. If you get the compass too early, this will cause you to respawn out of the welcome server next time you log on. The downside is that you will have no access to Fort Charles until you get the compass, but if you think you can keep your pirate logged in for the duration of the contest, then go for it.
Final Details:

You don't have to post whether you are participating in the contest or not, but it would help. Still, it's optional. Does not make a huge difference. This contest will run until August 1st, 2013. You must have a screenshot of your pirate at that time posted below in the comments of this thread. If you don't have a screenshot by midnight of August 2nd, 2013, you will be disqualified. I will also want to see your pirate in the welcome server for ultimate proof.

Rewards:

1st Place: 60,000 Gold (Reward will be available with at least three people competing)

2nd Place: 30,000 Gold (Reward will be available with at least five people competing)

3rd Place: 15,000 Gold (Reward will be available with at least six people competing)

Good luck to all, and before you decide to not do this contest, think about how bored you are in this game, savvy? ;) I am also going to ask that your Welcome Server pirate joins my guild that I have going on the Welcome Server, so that I can keep track of your pirate's progress. This is a guild I have going just for Welcome Server Pirates. You only have to join on your participating pirate.

Guild Invitation Code: AUKZ6845

How to redeem guild codes (Must be done when guildless)

1. Go to your friends list
  2. Click Guild
  3. Click guild options
  4. Redeem Invitation
  5. Enter the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Challenge Accepted!It says the guild invatation is Invalid

Challenge Accepted!It says the guild invatation is Invalid
Hmm, Ill look at thatOkay, forgive me. The guild code is AUKZ6845. I'm waiting for a mod to fix this in the first post.Luis the only competitior right now lol

This doesn't make sense, how we will get our rewards? As far as I know trading is not in use and only Game-Masters can give to pirates certain items and gold! :confused:

poker glitch easy way to get the gold to them and i will enter on my new pirate when i can get good wifi lol

Back