Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but then it gets broken into and robbed

I wish for blue skies, smiling at me, nothing but blue skies, do I see

Granted, but it starts on a day and time you have to work or be at school and then your computer crashes.

I wish I could go back in time in my life, anytime I wish and start over.

Granted, but you get trapped in a time paradox where your days start at 24 hours and each time you sleep, the day restarts and you lose another minute! :p

I wish I could cause more time paradoxes.

Granted, but you get stuck in a paradox where you relive everyday trying to impress a girl you've fallen in love with. Touche' you don't wake up losing Few minutes, but you do wake up to the Hanson brothers singing Mmm-bop each morning.
I wish my mate would stop snoring so loudly that he wakes me and stops rattling the timbers on our house.

Granted, but the timbers become so rattled that they destabilize the house and it begins a fire.

I wish I were able to grow wings.

Granted, but you go into a coma after being in a terrible accident, and you continuously relive the experience in your mind while in a coma.

I wish I could beat the Moon Lord.

Granted, but you go into a coma after being in a terrible accident, and you continuously relive the experience in your mind while in a coma.

I wish I could beat the Moon Lord.
Granted, but then after you realized how easy it actually is Terraria is ruined for you.

I wish I could not get bored of games.

Granted but you are unable to play listen or watch any electronic of any kind.

I wish I could have everything I wanted for eternity without anything I don't want.

Granted, you get everything you want, but your friends find you to be unbearable b/c you have everything they ever wanted, so they don't hang with you anymore. So you're alone with all your stuff.
I wish Beta would start, and we'd have a tremendous amount of people play.

Granted, but there are so many people that it's like a government DDoS attack hits the server.

I wish I had unlimited wishes.

Granted, but every wish you make is always the same

I wish that beta came out a year ago
(I'm not complaining FYI)

Back