Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you then eat enough bacon to start hating bacon! (And I would never wish that terrible fate upon anyone!)

I wish for my (in)sanity's survival tomorrow on my first day of school!

Granted, but much like myself you find out that you are extremely allergic to all pork products to the point of death if you eat bacon.

I wish I could be out in the middle of the ocean in a boat with all the essentials to eat and drink, hanging in my hammock enjoying the breeze.

Granted, but you didn't say which language is your second, therefore it shall be a dead language that never will have a practical use, like Proper English!

I wish Hurricane Irma doesn't make landfall.
Granted, and I have nothing else on that b/c it would hit us as well...so I have the same wish.

Wish Granted but Tornadoes hit instead

( Can't argue with not wanting disasters though either way )

I wish I could change the color of my hair just by thinking it

Granted, but He-Man shows up after you get your new robes, and foils that plan you were just formulating involving the black robes.

I wish that I will be able to witness humanity ascend to rule the stars as a unified, Galaxy spanning superpower, as is humanity's birthright! May have gone mad there for a sec!)

Wish granted but it only last for a few moments as the world comes to abrupt end for no reason,

I wish I could control the weather.

Granted but you can only make objects circle around your head, making you dizzy, causing you to pass out, hitting your head on the floor, causing you to forget that you can only make objects circle around your head, etc etc.

Star light, star bright, First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, Have this wish I wish tonight :harry:

Granted, but that celery magically transformed into raw sodium, igniting into flames as it touched your mouth!

I wish I had 6 fingers on each hand.

Back