Glitch Could Not Extract Archive.

Discussion in 'TLOPO Bugs, Glitches, and Workarounds' started by SwiftBlade, Oct 13, 2018.

1. SwiftBlade

SwiftBlade Honorable Pirate

Hello TLOPO forums, recently I have encountered a glitch.
    Before explaining this glitch I will give you a little bit of a backstory as to what happened before it to give you (the community) a better understanding and possibly me a easier way to get a solution.

So I had just docked into port with my loot and had to go to a bonfire with some friends so I left the game open and afk (with the loot menu open.) After that I had returned from my event (if you might) to find it saying "You have lost connection to local servers please relog" (that of course is not the exact message but a close representation.) So I clicked the check mark knowingly that it would open up the launcher and all I had to do was type my password in and I was set, well I was wrong. It started as it just saying the same message over and over then I asked for suggestions from my guild and was told to clear my cache, after the game running perfectly fine for about five to ten minutes the exact same message popped up on my screen, I thought re-installing it would help but obviously it didn't, I have re-installed it twice now and it always comes up with the same error.
    [​IMG]

If anyone has any explanation as to why this happens please let me know! <3

2. deanaug

deanaug Notorious Pirate

Did you UNinstall first, to make sure any lingering multi-files causing issues were cleared out?

3. Bart Gunshot

Site Founder

Go to your TLOPO installation folder (default windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO) search for phase_1.mf.bz2 (should be in the main folder) and delete the file, then try again.

4. SwiftBlade

SwiftBlade Honorable Pirate

Only phase_1 was in the folder but I deleted it and it installed perfectly fine! Thank you for your helpful advice!