Could Some One Make A Guide To Leveling Grenades

Ummm, I say Kingshead first then move on to Tormenta. It worked for me and I'm at level 28 getting ready to go to 29 soon.
That's what I did. Would also only put 1 skill point on any of the skills (except passive skills) until mastered. Buy a large pouch and use smoke grenades. When you run out of them, go buy more. You might be running back to the Gunsmith every 5 minutes but the rep is really worth it.

At Kingshead, grenade the group of them from the fence. (I try to do this when I first get Grenades up until level 17). Then, move on to the Catacombs. You can get in the lava and get a good 10 or so enemies around you near the bottom, and the rep is amazing if you use smoke. I do this until level 25. Then, I move to the bridge on Tormenta where I can get 10 of the enemies.. I went from 20 to 30 in a weekend doing this. I would recommend a healer, especially on Tormenta. They also help so that you can teleport back easily when restocking smoke grenades.

I will be sure to do this , even tho im mastered i still need to master some of my weapons and grenades is one of them .... TY for the tip ! :woot:

This will sound slightly weird but it works in most cases when you're alone and want more rep on grenades without a crew. Simultaneously hit your 2 button, 3 button, and click your left mouse button fast. You'll churn out smoke grenades like crazy one after another rolling out and one enemy down will get you about 60-90 rep depending on how hard your enemy is. Darkhart gives about 80 rep rep when I do this.
EDIT (Dec 10, 2010 6:07 AM):
Oh, I normally pick Darkhart for this trick because you're next to a gun shop also. You'll run out quickly so you'll want to reload quickly too.

This will sound slightly weird but it works in most cases when you're alone and want more rep on grenades without a crew. Simultaneously hit your 2 button, 3 button, and click your left mouse button fast.
I also do this sometimes.. though I would only recommend doing this alone, as others have pointed out I looked a bit.. "odd" doing this.

hehe ye be meaning speed glitching grenades mates... try this.. use the control button and left click mouse same time fast and change ammo types... the reps are very interesting...oh and everything Davy says except in the catacombs i let all the lower undead and the assassins respawn about three times before i finish the boss...gets you alot of bonus reps from the boss..:D

hehe ye be meaning speed glitching grenades mates... try this.. use the control button and left click mouse same time fast and change ammo types... the reps are very interesting...oh and everything Davy says except in the catacombs i let all the lower undead and the assassins respawn about three times before i finish the boss...gets you alot of bonus reps from the boss..:D
its not speed glitch its .... uh fast swaping ur skills like weapons..... except with skills... and i made a thread to show how to lvl grenades

Happy hunting!!! :fight:

I also do this sometimes.. though I would only recommend doing this alone, as others have pointed out I looked a bit.. "odd" doing this.

Yeah, I've had some people point out how weird it looks. I suspect it looks vaguely like what I see on my side of the screen. Although it's quicker since you skip the reloading process so it's worth all the crazy comments and weird looks.

Back