Question Could this really be a thing?

OnionRings

Dockworker
I used to love this game as a kid, now that I'm older and have a better computer I'd love to play this game again. Is it really possible it could return? How without Disney backing it? Is it modders? I know the modding community can pull great stuff off (example skyblivion) so I'm excited to see this return. I'd definitely support it.

I used to love this game as a kid, now that I'm older and have a better computer I'd love to play this game again. Is it really possible it could return? How without Disney backing it? Is it modders? I know the modding community can pull great stuff off (example skyblivion) so I'm excited to see this return. I'd definitely support it.

You might want to read through some of the FAQs etc.

There are many threads that have been pinned to the top of the General Discussion section that should give you plenty of background to the project :) Go take a look!

To give you a quick answer, the game is being revived by past players of the game, and some other people who didn't play the game in the past but still want to help us get our beloved game back :D They are volunteering their spare time to work on the project. Since they don't own the game, they can't make money off of it and for that reason the game will be completely free to play! It's currently in the Beta stages of development.

Sir! we've been playing for months where have you been?

Sir! we've been playing for months where have you been?
He could have been like me, I heard there were remakes but didn't see it possible getting any game to this point, without Disney *no offense devs*. Until January this year, I didn't hear of TLOPO. After I heard to what point the game was at, I got excited that my childhood game was coming back. Speaking of, thank you devs for making this game available to the community and all the awesome stuff your doing.

Yea sorry I didn't hear of it sooner, I went go go play pirates online in 2015 summer after I built my new PC, saw it has shut down and got sad, I never figured anybody would try to revive it, besides petitions and such.

Back