Crash when launching Fishing Boat

Ralkia

Sea Legs
I got into the game several minutes ago and went to launch a fishing boat. After launching it the game kicked me off and gave me the generic error that says something like "you should be able to hop right back in." After restarting my PC I got back into the game and saw that my 1000 gold was gone. I groaned inwardly but decided to just make it back up by fishing some more, so I went and launched another fishing boat. The same thing happened again, and now I'm out 2000 gold which is a lot compared to my meager wallet.

Does anyone know why this happened and if/how I can get my hard-earned gold back?

Thank you!

@Pika Pirate I don't think you're understanding my meaning. It not only didn't allow me to launch the fishing boat, but also took 1000 gold from me without doing anything.

Early this morning I've seen a lot of fishing boats parked near port royal and padres but the strange thing was that the district only had 40 players on it so I'm guessing there's a glitch with fishing boats getting stuck out at sea.

Someone on the game last night told me not to try fishing that it was glitched right now. But you may want to email support and see if they could give you back your gold.

Support sent me a copy and paste response, then after I re-stated asking if they could give me my gold back they sent another copy and paste response saying they wouldn't. Oh well.

Sorry at least you tried. Just wish there was a way to know ahead of time when something is glitched. If it wasn't for a guild member I wouldn't have known.

Yep, I wish they could at least refund me due to the fact that I had no warning that part of the game was broken and would take my gold.

Well It's always bad to lose gold but the chance playing Beta is just that .... a chance ! Lost lots of gold the many years playing Potco even !

Back