Crashes

The game is in an early Smei-Open Beta stage.
Therefore, yes. Everyone is going to crash now and again. As the game makes more progress, the code is going to become more stable.
Be sure to report any bugs in-game or on the forums!

Is there any setting i can do to make the game crash less. Or is there nothing i can do on my end? Its currently unplayable for me. Every time I load the game i either freeze on the loading screen. Crash on the loading screen. Or freeze immediately after the loading screen and cannot move or turn camera.

Last edited:
Is there any setting i can do to make the game crash less. Or is there nothing i can do on my end? Its currently unplayable for me. Every time I load the game i either freeze on the loading screen. Crash on the loading screen. Or freeze immediately after the loading screen and cannot move or turn camera.
Everything on low. full screen, low res. And a big one, (which is honestly kinda weird) Sound. The music and sound effects are currently very glitchy, (for me at least) for example, when beginning to fight an enemy, its almost like the game is having difficulty picking which sound track to play, which causes more memory to be used. (Thats what seems to be happening anyway; idk, im not a dev ;P)
TL;DR, All low settings, sound and music off.

Turn Vsync on in the game settings. That made a huge difference for me. I still play with my sound on and only crash occasionally. I'm sure it makes your game run even more smoothly, but I just can't play the game without the sound personally. It isn't the same :D

Ive done all of this but i still crash everytime i try to load. And if I am able to get into the game the moment i try to go to another area i crash again.

Turn Vsync on in the game settings. That made a huge difference for me. I still play with my sound on and only crash occasionally. I'm sure it makes your game run even more smoothly, but I just can't play the game without the sound personally. It isn't the same :D
Totally agree lol. the sound and music is 90% the nostalgia.

Ive done all of this but i still crash everytime i try to load. And if I am able to get into the game the moment i try to go to another area i crash again.
Sounds like a possible build problem. Maybe try reinstalling? if you have any questions or something like that, email support@tlopo.com
or msg @MMDR on the forums.

Back