Glitch Crashing when pulling out Throwing Knives?

are they healing ability or idol type (hawk, etc) daggers. those crash always but other types like bayou throwing knives or ravens fang work just fine, its a glitch on the heal skill that seems to crash that i do know of

Trying to recreate this issue, I am currently able to use the following knives types with no problems:

Robber's, Marksman's, Sidewinder's Den, Sun Idol (last one has Health Drain, this one used to crash for me on combo 3, but now all four combos work).

Which type(s) of knives are causing your crashes?

also if you use more than one weapon during a fight you will crash. Example: sword to damage the enemy in half then put out dagger and attack you crash everytime tried it 5 times worked all 5 times.

Trying to recreate this issue, I am currently able to use the following knives types with no problems:

Robber's, Marksman's, Sidewinder's Den, Sun Idol (last one has Health Drain, this one used to crash for me on combo 3, but now all four combos work).

Knives of Sun Idol

Not sure what kind of throwing knives my friend was using (happened to her too), but I was using Scoundrel's Knives. Sometimes they worked fine, other times it would cause me to crash repeatedly.

Not sure if location matters, but they worked just fine for me in The Catacombs, but while fight the boss in Kingshead I kept crashing. Not sure, but think I kept crashing in Beckett's Quarry too.

Last edited:
also if you use more than one weapon during a fight you will crash. Example: sword to damage the enemy in half then put out dagger and attack you crash everytime tried it 5 times worked all 5 times.

Were you using the regular kind of dagger or throwing dagger? I tried what you said, but it didn't happen to me.

Back