Crashing While Entering/Exiting

Same Problem?

• Total voters
I dont ever start clicking because with any game it always crashes. Im currently following your tutorial onhow to stop crashes. Though I left the music on. I'll get back to you with results.

I also tried the "best settings for less crashes" and still have the same problems. What I don't understand is why more crashes now than before? Entering and exiting buildings, caves and logging in all worked before and now they don't for me. :cannon::walk the plank:

I also tried the "best settings for less crashes" and still have the same problems. What I don't understand is why more crashes now than before? Entering and exiting buildings, caves and logging in all worked before and now they don't for me. :cannon::walk the plank:
Most of it will probably be due to the server maintenance that is going on atm. It is probably the dev's top priority and will hopefully get fixed soon :)

yeah I have this same problem its like crash n frozing screen. always happen after exits r enters. the screen gets frozen on the load page but I can still hear music and when I walk I can hear my foot steps only cant see my person. I have to keep login off n on just to play

Back