Swashbuckler
I am the CO-Guildmaster
Guild Master is E. Scarlett Rose
Other CO-Guild Master is: Major Payne
Pirate name is Troy Monster
FORUM NAME: USNAVYCHIEF

Birthday of our guild is April 22, 2008 from the original Disney POTCO

Guild Website: https://www.facebook.com/Crazy-Rumrunners-Guild-282185147950/

We are not looking to be the biggest guild out there, even though we were one of the biggest when this game was owned by Disney when it was POTCO.

We are just trying to re-connect with our old pirates back from the Disney POTCO days from the different guilds. One which was called the SEA HEROS back when it was POTCO.

If you are looking to connect with old buddies that you remember fondly from the POTCO days or if you are looking to meet some very helpful, friendly pirates. We are a "no drama" guild. Just be friendly and treat each other with respect. We are also recruiting new members too. We are very helpful and welcome anyone who enjoys this game as much as we do.

Since our guild is all adults, you will probably see us online during the week after working hours or on the weekends.

Here is a guild invitation code: HBSN7728

I know quite a few of you remember us from the old days of POTCO so, give us a try and come join us in some fun and plundering!

Last edited:
Highly recommend this group to anyone looking for a new guild. Was with them for a few days fairly recently and I loved the atmosphere that the guild gave off.

Give them a shot!

rumrunners.jpg

Back