SvS Crazy SvSer

Forgot to mention, I wouldn't really call them CRAZY SvSerrs, because back in the privateering days they planned for weeks/months before they attacked ships, and when they attacked they wanted to make sure they would sink alot of ships b4 dying

Some noob stole my ship name :p Renegade Raider©™
had a personal grudge lol

Lol, if someone stole my ship's name... Well, you don't wanna know what would happen to them.. They would be non-existent after I'm done with them....
Any if you shi['s name is copyrighted, they can be sued! lol
Mystical Guardian
Copyrightsymbolofdeath.png
is property of legendary pirate Constance O'hara.
Those found violating copyright laws and rules will be sued and tortured to death.

Lol, if someone stole my ship's name... Well, you don't wanna know what would happen to them.. They would be non-existent after I'm done with them....
Any if you shi['s name is copyrighted, they can be sued! lol
Mystical GuardianView attachment 6474 is property of legendary pirate Constance O'hara.
Those found violating copyright laws and rules will be sued and tortured to death.
i fully intend to SUE!!!!!!!!!!! as soon as i find them :D

most ive seen was 175 ships!!! i took a pic with my phone! it was AWESOME-SAUCE ®

I wish i had taken a Screenshot of this one guy he had 70 sunken his score was way up there to lol

Well the more ships you sink the stronger your ship is so it's easier to sink more in a row
Maybe the opposite of that since repair gets harder to repair but ship never gets stronger... You just need a great crew and some sailing skill and a good ship. Ship never gets stronger by itself though regardless how many someone sinks in a row.

Back