SvS Crazy SvSer

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
Ok, so I went to friend today and they were SvSing on Abanda (I think it is) Which is the unoffical SvS server. I stayed for a while and leveled up my rank :D But I also saw something I found mind blowing and crazy at the same time. Look at the last thing in the chat:
screenshot_2011-06-05_15-01-41.jpg

People spend so much time and money on little things....

O_O! I sink about 10 ships even without being in a row and im done for the day...

Wow, thats allot of ships, I think Ive seen some people who have sank 45 in a row.
Two summers ago, I was a ship that got up to, 100 before it went down. Now, that was REAL Svsing!
there was this light frigate once, idk how many it sunk but it PWNED, never sank, had like a 35000 bounty. army of repairmen, the only ship on that team that was half good. they just famed us xD

there was this light frigate once, idk how many it sunk but it PWNED, never sank, had like a 35000 bounty. army of repairmen, the only ship on that team that was half good. they just famed us xD
The highest 'Benchmark number' I've gotten to for soloing is 70, and highest while gunning was 110 :/ Haven't gotten any higher than that, I've been cutting back on the SvS recently...

People are way too serious about this stuff O. O I bet the ocean in Abanda is very rich in "Fury" ;) I saw ships that you could hit them but it would just instantly come back. Fury and Thunderbolts flying everywhere.... People actually sit down and take the time to plan out how to win. I just like sinking people :D

People are way too serious about this stuff O. O I bet the ocean in Abanda is very rich in "Fury" ;) I saw ships that you could hit them but it would just instantly come back. Fury and Thunderbolts flying everywhere.... People actually sit down and take the time to plan out how to win. I just like sinking people :D
Lol yep, Andaba is rich in those light sloop/war sloop/ light frigates with all the fury gunners.. people actually strategize those things :eek:

Lol I'm one of those Crazy SvSerrs, I take about one hour to plan out what I'm going to do when I go to Andaba, because, nowadays, I don't have anyone to slow me down anymore :D
I go solo in my war frigate, because I can't manage gunners... I do pretty good, just got my first steel ram, one war sloop is dead in one open fire broadside to the burns. let that be a warning to all of you peoples! Mystical Guardian now has HAUNTED RAM AND STEEL RAM

Lol I'm one of those Crazy SvSerrs, I take about one hour to plan out what I'm going to do when I go to Andaba, because, nowadays, I don't have anyone to slow me down anymore :D
I go solo in my war frigate, because I can't manage gunners... I do pretty good, just got my first steel ram, one war sloop is dead in one open fire broadside to the burns. let that be a warning to all of you peoples! Mystical Guardian now has HAUNTED RAM AND STEEL RAM
:O My War Sloop is named Mystical Guardian!!

Ok, so I went to friend today and they were SvSing on Abanda (I think it is) Which is the unoffical SvS server. I stayed for a while and leveled up my rank :D But I also saw something I found mind blowing and crazy at the same time. Look at the last thing in the chat:
screenshot_2011-06-05_15-01-41.jpg

People spend so much time and money on little things....
Lol I think that's Silky's ship, but I can't quite remember... Anyway, they have a guild for SvS, so...

I named it that because I wanted to be a guard, but also be mysterious/Mystical and cool :D

LOL, I named all of my ships that because I had started out on a war galleon named Moonraker Guardian, but when I was gonna go buy my first war frigate i switched it to Mystical Guardian because I had this image in my mind of a ship shrouded in fog in the nighttime, with a glowing aura around it.... Idk I has lots of weird visions LOL

LOL, I named all of my ships that because I had started out on a war galleon named Moonraker Guardian, but when I was gonna go buy my first war frigate i switched it to Mystical Guardian because I had this image in my mind of a ship shrouded in fog in the nighttime, with a glowing aura around it.... Idk I has lots of weird visions LOL
Thats.... kinda creepy XD

Back