Guide Creating TLOPO Guides (Guide Poll 1)

What guide should be released first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
Hello! As you may have seen in my Self-Realization post. I will be creating many guides to everything TLOPO related. I would like to help the majority of the community in the fastest way possible, so in order to do that I need your assistance. Please take the time and tell your friends about this poll so I choose the correct guide to improve/release in the quickest time frame possible. (My goal is to get the majority of guides written out and done with this month)

So this will only be a ONE DAY poll. Please be sure to share this page and help me... help YOU! :cheers:

i've looted quite a few famed from his method including a cursed tyrant blade. And with this new update I've noticed more gold and less bad loot his guide yields excellent points and sometimes results and with this new update it may be even better.

i've looted quite a few famed from his method including a cursed tyrant blade. And with this new update I've noticed more gold and less bad loot his guide yields excellent points and sometimes results and with this new update it may be even better.
I got fames as well from doing his guide, but the only one I didn't have or wasn't duplicate was the Grand Blunderbuss, is why I only mentioned that since it was the only thing I did pick up. I do not dispute his guide at all. Just stating my experience following it.

Back