Glitch Crew invite problems

I can't seem to receieve any crew invites, and the people who invite me tell me that it says, ''you already sent an invite to this person'', i cant get into a crew for like 2 days already. EDIT: ( this glitch apparently only applies to when im on a ship)

Last edited:
That bug is very common and is sailing specific, usually drawing a weapon fixes it and if not then relogging will often do the trick, if those have failed you then you may need to contact tlopo support. It also will affect others so sometimes it's the captain and not you that is glitched but if you keep getting with multiple others I think it must be you.

That bug is vI'll have to try the weapon trick , It usery common and is sailing specific, usually drawing a weapon fixes it and if not then relogging will often do the trick, if those have failed you then you may need to contact tlopo support. It also will affect others so sometimes it's the captain and not you that is glitched but if you keep getting with multiple others I think it must be you.
I'll have to try the weapon trick , It's usually when one or both of us relogs even though we leave crew and try to recrew .

That bug is very common and is sailing specific, usually drawing a weapon fixes it and if not then relogging will often do the trick, if those have failed you then you may need to contact tlopo support. It also will affect others so sometimes it's the captain and not you that is glitched but if you keep getting with multiple others I think it must be you.
i've relogged many times and drew my weapon but nothing works

One of my pirates has this bug, did you ever get it fixed? And if so, how? By contacting support?

Mine fixed by itself in about three days. Nothing I did helped. Logged on and off the game those three days. Exited the game many times, emptied my cache, drew my weapon, nothing worked. But after three days when I got on all of a sudden I was able to be crewed. So sorry, I have no answer for this except every day see if your pirate is able to be crewed. And make sure you have reported it.

Mine fixed by itself in about three days. Nothing I did helped. Logged on and off the game those three days. Exited the game many times, emptied my cache, drew my weapon, nothing worked. But after three days when I got on all of a sudden I was able to be crewed. So sorry, I have no answer for this except every day see if your pirate is able to be crewed. And make sure you have reported it.
I'll just wait it out then. I'm glad to hear it'll go away on its own, though. Thanks for answering!

Back