Crew Of 8 Spania Defeat Jolly Roger Sunday Nite

Captian Morgan Kid

Site Founder
tonight i hosted an invasion at port royal. i must admit i was a bit woried because their was only 11 spania online and 3 of those were afk. not good odds for an invasion. but then something happened that made me feel a whole lot better.
screenshot_2010-11-30_20-26-13.jpg

it was davy and nick. they were all dressed up for a party and jolly and his army hadn't even showed up yet! this sent a message to me that we would indeed defeat the evil army.
screenshot_2010-11-30_20-38-11.jpg

well with pirates like ally, arabian beauty, misty moonlight, nell wildscarlett, nick, will nightwolf and davy darkrage, ya just can't lose! we had 4 pirates at each beach. don't get me wrong, it wasn't a cake walk, but by helping fallen comrads and team work this crew pulled it off. long live spania!

Nice,. but,. i ever see one ppl doing solo invasion,. and still had 3 barricade.. and that crazy pirates is Edward Edgemenace,. LOL.. i only help him killing Jolly, rest is him !!!..

I know I dropped into Tortuga once with just one guy finishing up Jolly. He had to run between the two beaches...and he survived somehow. O.O

WTG, Captain Kid, I was with Capt Blacksheep just the other day for an invasion on Del Fuego, there were only a few of us, i thought we were toast for sure, but was the first time I actually ever saw Jolly die, i was in shock! I always heard him retreat, but think it was a blunderbuss, that did him in! If only we had a screen shot, sigh. i kept saying did you see that Capt, did you see that? He said, yes i saw that. :excited::woot:

Back