Idea "Critical Damage" Doll Skill

Mark Murlock

Honorable Pirate
Similar in use to "Spirit Guard" or "Red Fury," but a offensive doll skill: Effectively give all friendly attuned pirates a duration of Rank 1, Rank 2, or Rank 3 Critical Strike (depending on doll tier). Could last 30 seconds, recharge could be 30 seconds, etc. Balancing would have to be done to prevent misuse and it possibly being OP. Match this with a small Attune Doll Boost (like the Forbidden Voodoo Doll) and another small boost and you have yourself a simple, desirable doll.

Maybe for Isla Escondida? ;)

Last edited:
Although this is a very interesting idea...

It is within the capabilities of the game since we have skills such as Red Fury that buffs a pirate attack by said DMG-%. It could easily be changed to buff Crit-%.

The reasoning I do not agree with this idea however, is that doll is already VASTLY over powered in terms of healing and cursing opponents. The idea of not only healing your allies for their max HP nearly instantly, cursing them to take 30% more damage, but to also add a critical buff to ally pirates?

Seems a bit to monstrous imo and if it was EVER to be implemented into the game I would insist it only be on a "Legendary Class" item.
:2 cents:

Although this is a very interesting idea...

It is within the capabilities of the game since we have skills such as Red Fury that buffs a pirate attack by said DMG-%. It could easily be changed to buff Crit-%.

The reasoning I do not agree with this idea however, is that doll is already VASTLY over powered in terms of healing and cursing opponents. The idea of not only healing your allies for their max HP nearly instantly, cursing them to take 30% more damage, but to also add a critical buff to ally pirates?

Seems a bit to monstrous imo and if it was EVER to be implemented into the game I would insist it only be on a "Legendary Class" item.
:2 cents:
i mean... charles in other games you can meld critical buffs into armors/accessories & we can even offer a critical bonus of 30 secs to a whole party or just one person so its cool if tlopo adds critical its not at all overpowering. besides doll users are kinda like our healers so let them give us a critical buff cuz right now doll users are pretty weak they need an edge to make them be wanted. seriously voodoo doll is like dead.

Last edited:
i mean... charles in other games you can meld critical buffs into armors/accessories & we can even offer a critical bonus of 30 secs to a whole party or just one person so its cool if tlopo adds critical its not at all overpowering. besides doll users are kinda like our healers so let them give us a critical buff cuz right now doll users are pretty weak they need an edge to make them be wanted. seriously voodoo doll is like dead.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/pirates-are-over-powered.18350/ - I would recommend you reading this thread and then telling me if you still want to disagree. :p

https://piratesforums.co/threads/pirates-are-over-powered.18350/ - I would recommend you reading this thread and then telling me if you still want to disagree. :p
mmmk. yeah no. still disagree i have a friend she only unlocked doll so she plays as a healer & she says a critical buff would be great to give to a party all she can give is cursed or chains adding a critical buff will make this game more interesting since all the other mmorpgs have it. like i said they are our healers so they should give us buffs ik a lot of ppl who dont even have doll because they say it's not worth the time & is just so useless in terms of fighting or pvp

mmmk. yeah no. still disagree i have a friend she only unlocked doll so she plays as a healer & she says a critical buff would be great to give to a party all she can give is cursed or chains adding a critical buff will make this game more interesting since all the other mmorpgs have it. like i said they are our healers so they should give us buffs ik a lot of ppl who dont even have doll because they say it's not worth the time & is just so useless in terms of fighting or pvp
Agree to strongly disagree.

Back