Crossbones and Loyalty bandanas

Spade

Buccaneer
It would be nice to see another code giveaway for these prestigious items that were released last long ago when inventories were restricted to one measly page. Unfortunately for many at the time, desperation ensued and with a constant stream of new clothes pouring in, there was simply not much space left and regretful resolutions to trash for room were made. There are many loyal players now who barely made it through such dark times hoarding just the lootable brights that were in the game, let alone being rendered two fewer spots from these bandanas. Now with two inventory pages, there's more of a fair chance at actually keeping them while still being able to collect the rest of the clothes the game has to offer.

I'd also like to just add that during the 12 days of Christmas presents celebration, December 18th and December 20th never actually rewarded any gifts to players. These suggestions would be a nice compensation for it.

If they are really that special to you then you should of just kept them even if you were running out of space. Honestly it wouldn't really be a big issue to bring them back unless they're supposed to be rare, just have to choose which items are the most essential.

If they are really that special to you then you should of just kept them even if you were running out of space. Honestly it wouldn't really be a big issue to bring them back unless they're supposed to be rare, just have to choose which items are the most essential.
It was either trash the brights looted that take time to obtain or the bandanas that could be released in the future again. that was during the time when we only had one inventory space so we were limited. i agree though, bringing it back wouldn't be a big deal, since other rare codes were released a second time like for example the christmas and hollowed wood codes. new players also haven't gotten the chance to redeem the rare codes and it'll be cool if tlopo gave the chance to release it for players again.

It was either trash the brights looted that take time to obtain or the bandanas that could be released in the future again. that was during the time when we only had one inventory space so we were limited. i agree though, bringing it back wouldn't be a big deal, since other rare codes were released a second time like for example the christmas and hollowed wood codes. new players also haven't gotten the chance to redeem the rare codes and it'll be cool if tlopo gave the chance to release it for players again.
I disagree on bringing the codes back since I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be a one to two time thing only just like the darkfire cutlass.

I disagree on bringing the codes back since I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be a one to two time thing only just like the darkfire cutlass.

Perhaps if that were specifically stated before their indefinite removal then sure, however given the landscape at the time it didn't fully guarantee they would never return. In fact potco itself released the Crossbones bandana twice, both in 2008 and later in 2009, back when inventory decision making was fairly simple and straight forward. There were the bandanas and then only shop clothes that you could delete and buy back at any time. By the time looting was finally implemented and inventories were actually being maximized, it was very clear and evident the bandans most likely wouldn't be returning as they hadn't been seen for a few years.

This is quite different compared to when they were released in tlopo during 2017, as inventories were already maximized due to higher looting drop rates and then another plethora sized sample of at least a few dozen extra brights were added to the mix as well. At this point we had to choose between never before seen brights, favorite rare brights that could take hours / days / weeks / months of looting to find again, and then the bandanas that were released twice in potco during a time where it was much easier to manage and stabilize your inventory. Since the game itself was still fairly new and remains in beta, I'd say it was a fairly logical assessment to assume the bandanas would return at a later date just like they did in potco a second time.

Mine made it through the entirety of Potco with one page...Folks have constantly been on the offensive over inventory space and having to delete things. The Loyalty Bandana has been available twice already, for those that were with us for the relaunch of Beta, then once again when we celebrated 100k accounts made. Crossbones was also part of the 100k event. To say they will never return isn't really accurate, since of course you never know. Personally i feel the more available they are over and over, the less relevance they hold, to me at least.

I believe that the loyalty bandana was only available in potco twice and has already been available twice in tlopo. As Johnny Mak says the more available the less relevant. I would support making it available one more time only, at the opening of full release of the game.

But that's the point of the loyalty bandana... It was for people that stuck with us... Then re-released as a thank you to members new and old when we hit 100k members...200k is possible, like I said I would never count it out, but I also wouldn't expect it to be tied down to hoping the next big number gets something incredibly rare...the existence of this thread alone shows how coveted those bandanas were... And they should continue to be treated with such rarity in my opinion.

Sorry to bump this thread but I think it's not just about who was there.. I was there and deleted mine by accident for space. If there was a way to get back deleted item, I would agree.

Sorry to bump this thread but I think it's not just about who was there.. I was there and deleted mine by accident for space. If there was a way to get back deleted item, I would agree.
Just saw this too, but isn't there quest/event vendors now on a couple of islands. If so, why not let them sell them back.

Just saw this too, but isn't there quest/event vendors now on a couple of islands. If so, why not let them sell them back.
I believe that the way quest vendors work is that they look into your pirate's quest history to see if you've completed a certain quest in order to be able to sell you that item. Since those aren't quest items theres no real way for the game to know if you have had them, unless tlopo keeps a record of what codes pirates have used, and can somehow make a "redeem code vendor."

Anyway I dont think they should really be readded as codes, yeah they are cool and coveted and yeah they would lose that if they are readded. In any case if someone deleted them I think their best bet would be to email support with proof, though idk if tlopo accepts requests like that through support and they prob get hundreds of emails per day that are higher priority than that.

Back