Glitch  Cuba Pig Pen Glich

Jack West

Site Founder
I was teleporting to a friend in cuba, who was righ next to the pig fence, when I got stuck in the pen, Then thje pigs in it started to get out and started to roam for about a minute. Dont know if you can still do through, but it was awesome.

I was teleporting to a friend in cuba, who was righ next to the pig fence, when I got stuck in the pen, Then thje pigs in it started to get out and started to roam for about a minute. Dont know if you can still do through, but it was awesome.

Sunday night, I found a way to actually get into the pig pen without the tp part. It's a glitch to get in behind a tree a ways down and it'll eventually kick you into the pig pen. I took some screen shots as I did the glitch again:

Start here:

screenshot_2010-11-16_07-21-35.jpg

Then as you're running between the tree and bush, click on your own player card repeatedly which will cause the screen to flicker as the glitch is kicking in.
screenshot_2010-11-16_07-21-39.jpg

And I'm in! Run to the left.

screenshot_2010-11-16_07-22-04.jpg

Run until you're "in" the jail.

screenshot_2010-11-16_07-22-13.jpg

Somehow I manage to be out of the pen even though I try to run straight into it?

screenshot_2010-11-16_07-22-23.jpg

Which is fine because you can run into this corner to get it. Clicking you own player card again will help.

screenshot_2010-11-16_07-22-33.jpg

And Viola!

screenshot_2010-11-16_07-23-02.jpg

:)

Probably the easiest way but I found another glitch to get out lol. I can post some screen shots on how to get out later tonight if you want. :)

Okay, to get out of the pig pen! Here we go:

Start at this corner by the seamstress and run (clicking on your own player card helps here again):

screenshot_2010-11-16_21-56-15.jpg

When you make it through the fence continue forward:

screenshot_2010-11-16_21-56-40.jpg

You'll start to slide to the left which will put you inside the building and then you can just run out and be free:

screenshot_2010-11-16_21-57-08.jpg

EDIT (Nov 17, 2010 3:21 AM):

P.S. I love pointless glitches!

hehe ty Nell i love this glitch :D you should try the won in Pantano river by Tia Dalma. it is really awesome at night. fireflys and the owl and the crickets. i go there to relax and recharge in game.and Jack plz get those pics it woul be cool to see the pigs running about. :D

I will try this. Wish me luck. So ,The own player card helps ? Will it help with other glitches ? I wonder. I love pointless glitches too. Thank you Nell.

I've use the clicking player card with a few other glitches...for some reason it does something that kicks you in faster. You have the click the card like you're fishing for legendary fish almost though. For those that haven't come across a legendary fish, that means click furiously on your own player card. Whatever helps the screen flicker seems to help get the gitch going better.

Back