Weapons Cursed Blade of Yore?

MidnightPirates

Honorable Pirate
I was reading through the patch notes and noticed that it stated this new Legendary Cursed Blade was found, and was redone from player's request. Is there any screenshots or information about this weapon yet?

- MidnightPirates

It the new legendary stats have been change. So far The Sapphire Curse stat remain the same I have. they will make an announcement and reveal its stats soon.

Wait what?

Here's the announcement from the website (on the release notes page):
Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 11.31.12 PM.png

Way too overpowered but since you can only get it from those two bosses and it'll take some time for it to drop I guess it's ok.

I dont understand why people say any legendary in this game is "over powered". Legendary swords really don't do much damage in retrospect to, for example, grenades. Grenades do an incredibly higher damage per second than any weapon in the game but nobody complains about them. Anyways, these new legendaries are so hard to find that being "op" shouldn't even be an issue.
:2 cents:

I dont understand why people say any legendary in this game is "over powered". Legendary swords really don't do much damage in retrospect to, for example, grenades. Grenades do an incredibly higher damage per second than any weapon in the game but nobody complains about them. Anyways, these new legendaries are so hard to find that being "op" shouldn't even be an issue.
:2 cents:
Stats are a bit too much.

Back