cursed site

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
they rly should stop blaming things on jolly i mean he only tried to kill us right thats no reason to blame things on him:p go to the potco site right now and u will see what im talking about

they rly should stop blaming things on jolly i mean he only tried to kill us right thats no reason to blame things on him:p go to the potco site right now and u will see what im talking about
I've seen that. Nice way of saying 'oh, excuse us, our site has horrible programming! It is down for maintenance'.

when will jolly let us on? maybe there wast to many invasions and fleets that the servers couldnt handle it causing a POTCO shutdown :excited:

i think we need a count of how many times they need to do maintinance i just hope the fix the epic fail... wait what was that there was nothing wrong with it OMG!!! *throws blade back in the ground where it came* no wonder jolly roger cursed the site

i would not throw the blade back and the epic fail is the sword of triton

i will be so ****** off if they reset the game for another week again i was making good progress on my big pirate im trying to make lvl 50
cant remember what progress i made oh wait... now i remember I LVL POTIONS i will not go through that horror again and i will loose alot of infamy on captain hi and a few lvl on my other pirates

cant remember what progress i made oh wait... now i remember I LVL POTIONS i will not go through that horror again and i will loose alot of infamy on captain hi and a few lvl on my other pirates

i lvled nades once and got a half a level on my overall notoriety so halfway to level 47 and I WILL NOT LOSE IT

i lvled nades once and got a half a level on my overall notoriety so halfway to level 47 and I WILL NOT LOSE IT

i dont want you to go through the horror that is lvling grenades over again and i dont want to have the horror of seeing the sword of tritan for the first time again

I heard from another site that the game is indeed back up and running again. I still can't log onto the site or the program version of the game. :) :fight:

flashback captain hi seeing the sword of tritan for the first time

my precious *person walks past* no its my precious *captain hi holds it in his hands* OMG WHAT IS THIS THIS ISNT THE SWORD OF TRITAN THIS IS AN EPIC FAIL

Back