Discussion dab

samdab.jpg

Aw, gee whiz, now I'm going to do it by accident and everybody's going to hate me.

I don't even know what the hand gesture is that I got for the raven quest.

I think the hand gesture is given when you complete the RC quest and get an El Patron weapon making you a powerful pirate when wielding said weapon. Could be wrong but, hey, it's fun.

Maybe that helped, maybe not ;)

Last edited:
Don't know what "dab" is either, sorry. I leave bullies to wallow in their own hate and go on to enjoy the game elsewhere. If it is too bad I just report them (which I did only once in the old Disney game). So whatever "dabbing" is it sounds like it doesn't deserve much attention, just like the bullies.

I think the hand gesture is given when you complete the RC quest and get an El Patron weapon making you a powerful pirate when wielding said weapon. Could be wrong but, hey, it's fun.

Maybe that helped, maybe not ;)
I'll check in a minute, but I'm thinking the hand thing is added to your emote list when the quest is deleted.
The dab I'm at a loss. Kinda looks like he's holding his nose and pointing at someone with the image.

i dislike dabs i am a lv.9999999 and grow 999 lvs everytime you do that and only come when you dab 10 or more times in under a minte

Attachments

• my pokemon oc.png
    my pokemon oc.png
    33 KB · Views: 83
Back