Dagger Combo Exploit

Sarah Darkmonger

Swashbuckler
So using melee dagger and an autoclicker you can essentially perform the entire combo (albeit mistimed) in less than the time for 1 part of it.
Clear bug/exploit, should be fixable by adjusting the innate times between combo moves similar to broadswords or sabre.

Yes. Hence I reported the person who appeared using this bug, figured I would report this seeing as it is a bug (combo timings missing) and leave the exploiter report to support to handle how they choose.
Would that be in PVP? I would imagine this would be the only avenue where this would actually be an issue. In PVE you're essentially just enriching yourself in a quicker way and doesn't effect those around very much. In PVP that would be immediately actionable by the staff, whereas PVE it's probably not much of a concern.

Would that be in PVP? I would imagine this would be the only avenue where this would actually be an issue. In PVE you're essentially just enriching yourself in a quicker way and doesn't effect those around very much. In PVP that would be immediately actionable by the staff, whereas PVE it's probably not much of a concern.
Eh, to me its still exploiting the game.
Its not in my hands now though, I reported the issue and the player potentially exploiting it, its now up to those running the game to decide how to react. It was in PvE on the south idol, I just moved to a different server.

You can also very unreliably do this with any weapon that has an additional skill with it (break attacks, weapon skills, etc.) you can spam the key to perform that skill while it is recharging and either repeat previous combo attacks, or interrupt them. Doing it this way doesn't require an autoclicker.

You don't even need an autoclicker, used to do this on OG potco against bosses with a mouse that had a double click button ( you can get them pretty easily)
Windows also has a built in function to change what buttons do that you can probably use to simulate auto clicks.
Doesn't work as well here as it did in potco though, seems to do less damage because it gets hung on Eviscerate, which has a long cool down

Back