Recruiting Darbodaen Fury

D-Rock

Wanted Pirate
You may remember us fighting, you may remember us sailing, you may remember us partying...but you must remember us!

We are the Darbodaen Fury. A top guild in POTCO and we are now rebuilding! My in game name used to be D-Rock, but that wasn't initially accepted so I have changed my name to Ramah Darbodaen.

The Fury is a very active and helpful guild that runs events and makes the game more enjoyable for all pirates. We do things such as guild leveling parties, loot sails, Colly hunting (join to find out what that is), and guild seiges on major bosses in the game.

We have a website: http://furyforums.forumotion.com/forum And a very organized rank system that is in place to help pirates of all levels get a more rich experience in the game and in the guild.

We just have two simple rules here. No drama and...HAVE FUN!

If you wish to join, reply here or just find one of our Fury pirates in game, we are usually on the Poderoso server for Beta. We look forward to sailing the high seas with ya mates!! FEAR THE FURY!!!

• Greetings and Salutations everyone! The two rules of this guild are great and I am having a great time with it!
    screenshot_2017-05-28_02-22-25.jpg

Hey D-Rock old friend. I didn't know if anyone on the Fury Forums got it but i wanna rejoin and will be on 6 to 9pm central to play. If not then ill be on every other night.

wow! Not sure if any of you remember me.. I used to be lvl 50 but now just got lvl 7. (ugh to being a baby pirate!) I am looking for a home, a home of my own with lots of fun pirates.. and same name too. Great seeing that my old guild is back again and hope to hear from you guys soon.:pirate ship:

I have to say so far ever guild i´ve been in seems to have a website. I think it´s a great addition to inform new members about that particular guild.

Ahoy D-Rock! I was once part of this wonderful guild back in the old game. My name was Darwin, I'm not quite sure if you remember me but we used to plunder and loot quite often! I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting and if so may i rejoin this family?

Hello all! I was a member once a fierce member of the Fury known as Jojo McSilver and Good Luck Charm! Not sure if anyone is still active in the Fury, but hope to hear from you all soon :happy:

I knew D Rock personally from the original Potco and what's now existing as tlopo... unfortunately d-rock has had some of his own personal complications in his own life that he needed to resolve stepping away from his beloved game was the best decision he could do and what he had to do ...I cannot publicly discuss upon his behalf... He will return when the time is right.

Back